RE: flattening relationships...

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 09:38:07 EST

    A few people have mentioned that path selection process was confusing
    (there is no visual indication that the first table row needs to be
    clicked).

    Your point is taken as well. In 1.2 I was thinking we should have a
    toolbar "inspector" button that opens a context-sensitive dialog
    consistently for all types of objects.

    Andrus