RE: flattening relationships...

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..laraview.com)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 09:31:30 EST

    FWIW, whenever I open the modeler for the first time on a machine with
    1024x768 resolution or less, it opens with the database mapping button
    almost entirely cut off on the bottom right of the screen. Not sure if
    that's a function of my preferences or if the UI is pinning itself. Maybe
    that's part of the confusion? Not sure what people have been complaining
    about..

    Cris