Cayenne Wiki and Blog Launch

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 21:03:24 EST

    I am glad to announce official launch of Confluence Wiki for Cayenne.

    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/
    http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/Home

    With it we have a fully dynamic content management and blog application
    that should greatly improve collaboration. Many thanks to Atlassian for
    providing us free Confluence license - Confluence rocks!

    You can browse anonymously or use your Jira login to post comments.
    More info on access rules can be found here -
    http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/Wiki+Help

    Enjoy!

    Andrus