Re: Corrupt object graphs

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Mar 04 2005 - 12:32:32 EST

    Cris,

    I am not aware of any general problems in Cayene that corrupt object
    graph, but I can imagine a scenario when you can get objects that you
    didn't expect in a to-many relationship. This may happen if you use a
    custom query to resolve a relationship, applying permissons based
    filtering or if you do in-memory filtering and then stick the result back
    to the relationship list.

    Andrus