Re: Postgres Sequence PK Support?

From: Michael Engelhart (moosebrookfar..mail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 10:10:58 EST

    I too will test this out. One question I have (sorry new to Cayenne)
    is in the patch it hard codes the sequence start value at 200? Why
    isn't that an optional value. Also when you're using a legacy
    PostgreSQL sequence, why not allow the option to use existing
    sequences. As I said I'm a newbie so I don't know if there is another
    way to do this. Is there?

    Thanks
    Mike