Re: 1.2M3 breaks stored procs?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 03:13:19 EST

    Steve,

    There was a lot of refactoring done at the DataNode/SQLAction level. If
    it broke anything, it is not yet obvious to me (I mean all the unit
    tests pass, stored procedure-based PK generation works)... So if you
    can reproduce the problem, I'd appreciate a bug report.

    Also is it possible that there is simply no log printed, or do you
    *know* that there is no result returned?

    Andrus