select distinct

From: tnaki..ofthome.net
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 09:45:25 EST

    Hi everyone,

    how would you go about extracting a list of distinct values of a single
    attribute from one table? This is not a normalized table and I'm not in
    a position to normalize it so bare with me, please.
    Obviously, a trivial view in the database solves the problem, but I'd
    like to keep code in the application when I can.
    Do I run a raw query from the application? Can I model a view containing
    the distinct values in the modeler?

    Tomislav