RE: select distinct

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..laraview.com)
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 12:39:01 EST

    Best bet is to build a SQL template (select field from table group by field)
    in the modeler to do what you want. You can model a view (no different from
    a table as far as Cayenne is concerned), but its not necessary.

    Do recommend group by over distinct. In my experience, when trying to
    extract a unique list of fields like this, distinct has been.......
    flaky..... from time to time.

    Cris