PK in Expression ok?

From: Fredrik Liden (flide..ranslate.com)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 19:50:28 EST

    Is it possible to make a query that includes two criteria, one of them
    being the primary key of the parent table. Can I include the PK field
    like a regular field in one of the Expressions?

    I know I could retrieve the parent objec, get the array of child objects
    and search that list for the object I'm looking for but I'm thinking
    there must be an easier way.

    SelectQuery query = new SelectQuery(Budget_entry.class);

    query.setQualifier(Expression.fromString("description =
    '"+this.getDescription()+"'"));
    query.andQualifier(Expression.fromString("toBudget.budget_key='"+irf_key
    +"'"));

    Is it possible to scope a query to one object? In other words search a
    parent object for child objects based on some Qualifiers?

    Thanks!

    Fredrik