Re: Having two relationships between same two tables

From: Dhruti Ramani (dhrutiraman..ahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 12:40:23 EDT

    Here is what I did,

    From "Deal" I have two relations like this,
    (Name,target)
    (Quotes,Quote) using deal_id. And reverse is (Deal,Deal)
    (AcceptedQuote,Quote) using quote_id.And reverse is (DealForAcceptedQuote,Deal)

    But then when I try to set particular Quote as "AcceptedQuote" it gives me error that:
    $1 referential integrity violation - key referenced from deal not found in quote.

    Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Denna

    Cris Daniluk <cris.danilu..mail.com> wrote:
    There's absolutely no reason why you can't do this - just create the
    second relationship in the DbEntity, but be sure to select the right
    fields to connect the tables.