Cayenne with INFORMIX SE and Dynamic Server

From: Dirk Wellmann (d..dsoft.de)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 12:35:24 EDT

    Hello,

    we've a lots of customers useing the IBM Informix Databases SE and Dynamic Server. Now we want to use these Databases
    with Cayenne too. Is there already an implementation for IDS or SE in Cayenne? Is anybody thinking about it? If not, who
    could we get support for IDS/SE into cayenne? I think I can do the implementation work, but I'll need help for that.

    Best Regards

    Dirk

    --
    Donald E. Knuth: There are better ways to earn a living than to prevent other people from making use of one's
    contributions to computer science.