Re: Cayenne with INFORMIX SE and Dynamic Server

From: Dirk Wellmann (d..dsoft.de)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 06:21:52 EDT

    Hello Juergen,

    thanks for your hint, I'll give it a try. I just downloaded CVS of cayenne and in the next weeks I will implement the
    specifics for Informix Dynamic Server 9.x and 10.x. I could only test it with our application, so I'm interessted in
    someone how will test it against his application running on IDS.

    @Andrus,

    thanks for the short wiki, that helped me to get on the road.

    Many Regards

    Dirk

    Ihre Mail vom Wed, 06 Apr 2005 11:19:03 +0200 ("Jürgen Saar" [
    "Jürgen Saar" <jsaa..eb.de>]):