Re: Cayenne with INFORMIX SE and Dynamic Server

From: Jürgen Saar (jsaa..eb.de)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 05:19:03 EDT

    I have 1 product productive with Informix SE and cayenne.

    I use the default JDBC-Driver from IBM
    and the default JDBC-Components from cayenne

    All seems to work fine ...

    For a short time, I used a modified JDBC-driver because
    we use the databases without transactions and
    this caused problems with cayenne, but with the actual
    version this should also work without transactions.