a very long query

From: tnaki..ofthome.net
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 04:41:39 EDT

    My devel. environment: Postgre 8.0.x, JDK 1.5, Win. 2k

    I have a query that runs in less than a tenth of a second when I run it
    directly, by using the admin interface.
    When I run it using cayenne, however, it literally takes 2 minutes -
    what's more interesting is it's just one out of several queries all of
    which run fairly fast (and all run on views, rather than tables).
    Furthermore, it's a very simple query and it returns very little data.
    Any ideas?

    Tomislav