Caching problem

From: Fredrik Liden (flide..ranslate.com)
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 21:00:49 EDT

    I'm getting a weird caching error.

    One user logs in, updates data on an edit page, submits and everything
    looks ok on the view page.
    At this point I looked in the database and the new values are indeed
    there.

    BUT, then when the user logs out (and kills the session) and then logs
    back in again, the view and edit page displays values that are old. Way
    old.

    Does anyone have any ideas what's going on?
    If I refetch the object every time I view it the error doesn't occur.
    But it's a lot of information to be loaded over and over. So I prefer
    not having to refetch it so often.
    Are there other errors than validation errors that I need to check for
    while doing the commit? But then why is the database updated but not the
    context, it seems that once the user logs in the dataObject uses some
    old data that was stored in the context.

    If anyone has any input I'd be thankful

    Fredrik