Re: Caching problem

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 22:38:50 EDT

    Are you using some kind of shared or persistent DataContext when the user
    logs in, but using a temporary or throw-away DataContext when you perform an
    update? The shared one would load the data once the first time it was
    accessed, but the changes to the temporary one might not be set to propagate
    back to that shared one.

    -Mike