Re: Null Pointer error

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Apr 24 2005 - 20:41:11 EDT

    Sami,

    On Apr 22, 2005, at 11:38 AM, Sami Mohammed wrote:
    > Warning JDBC
    > A JDBC pool connection leak was detected. A connection leak occurs
    > when a connection obtained from the pool was not closed explicitly by
    > calling close() .
    >
    > sometime i am get error something like SQLException .....

    I suggest upgrading to the latest Cayenne version (it would be 1.1.1 if
    you are on 1.1 at the moment). We fixed a number of leaks (mainly
    related to the stored procedure calls). If you keep getting this
    warning after the upgrade and can trace it down to a specific Cayenne
    operation in your code, please post a bug report.

    Andrus