Re: how to re-order a relationship

From: Joshua Pyle (joshua.t.pyl..mail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 12:03:13 EDT

    I don't know if there is another way to do it but...
     I overide the cayenne class accessor that returns the relationship and I do
    and in memoory sort. here is an example
      public List getRevInspections() {
    List toBeSorted = super.getRevInspections();
    Ordering comparator = new Ordering(Insp.INSP_DT_PROPERTY, Ordering.DESC);
    Collections.sort(toBeSorted, comparator);
    return toBeSorted;
    }

    --
    Joshua T. Pyle