Re: Eclipse + Jetty + Tapestry

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 11:53:32 EDT

    > I am not sure if i did understand you right.
    > The problem still occurs. Changing the order in serveral ways did not
    > solve the problem.
    >
    > I have send you the picture to your private address.
    >
    > thx for your continues help.
    >
    > sastan

    Hmm ... At this point I am pretty sure you have a nested ClassLoader
    issue. However your classpath looks right ... So without having access to
    your environment, I don't even know what else to check :-/

    All I can suggest is to start Jetty in debug mode in Eclipse and put
    breakpoints in Cayenne DataDomain where the exception is thrown.

    Andrus