Re: Eclipse + Jetty + Tapestry

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 12:00:17 EDT

    Another idea - if you are on 1.1.*, switch to Cayenne 1.2M3 - it has a bit
    different approach to bootstrapping a ClassLoader that is less sensitive
    to the container ClassLoader hierarchy issues.

    Or do this old proven but ugly hack on startup:

    Configuration.bootstrapSharedConfiguration(edot.todolist.ToDo.class)

    Andrus