Re: Tapestry Data Squeezer?

From: Robert Zeigler (rdzeigl...arizona.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 10:58:23 EDT

    I've written an ISqueezeAdaptor implementation for data objects, yes. =)
    You're more than welcome to the code. It does require that you implement
    two (small) interfaces, one so that the adapter can get a valid data
    context, and one so that the adapter can correctly handle new,
    uncommitted object id's. (These have to be stored in memory somehow).
    Attached is the src and binary jars.

    Robert