RE: How to use Enums

From: Gentry, Michael \(Contractor\) ("Gentry,)
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 11:25:08 EDT

    Parts of it may seem a bit cumbersome, but I wanted something that could
    log values nicely (hence part of the redundancy). When I have time, I
    also plan on putting together a Tapestry class that implements the
    IPropertySelectionModel interface, so that you can put the enumerations
    in a pulldown easily (with localization if I get ambitious).

    Please add comments for improvement/etc to the Wiki. Thanks!