Having Problem with 1 to 1 relationship

From: Dhruti Ramani (dhrutiraman..ahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 13:17:29 EDT

    Hi,

    I have two object Deal and Review and 1 to 1 relation between them. If I use dealId to join those two tables then it does not create entry for Deal in auto_pk_support.And when I try to create that object it gives me exception that "Error Generating PK : entity not supported :Deal"

     If I use ReviewId then it does not create entry for Review. And when I try to create that object it gives me exception that "Error Generating PK : entity not supported : Review"

    Any idea on this? I have tried creating only pk support from cayenne modeler but does not help.

    Thanks,
    Denna

    Yahoo! Mail Mobile