Re: Having Problem with 1 to 1 relationship

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 17:13:47 EDT

    Denna,

    You'll have to check "to dep pk" checkbox on the Deal (master) side of the
    relationship -
    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/modelerguide/modeling-db-layer/to-dep-pk.html

    This way Cayenne will know which table is master (so a PK is generated for
    it) and which one is dependenct (i.e. its pk is taken from master).

    Andrus