Having trouble with getting relations in cayenne modeler

From: Dhruti Ramani (dhrutiraman..ahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 03 2005 - 12:40:24 EDT

    Hi, Sorry if I am asking too many simple questions here.

    I have Deal and SystemUser in my application. Deal has "PrimaryContact" (Type SystemUser)and "SecondaryContact"(Type SystemUser) and SystemUser should remember its associated Deals. I am having trouble with getting these relations.

    here is what I have tried:
    From Deal two relations "priContact" and "secContact" and joined by deal_id. and reverse relation for both is "deals". But when I try to add priContact to deal it does not persist in database.

    I really need help with this. Should I give any other information?
    Thanks,
    Denna

    http://mail.yahoo.com