Re: Conn to MS SQL Server in Modeler

From: Alan Guo (AGU..ndependenthealth.com)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 16:06:58 EDT

    Thanks!

    Could you let me know which three files? I put sqlserver.jar, base.jar and util.jar shipped with IBM WebSphere Dev Std. But the error message still came out.

    Thanks,

    Alan

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE. This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential information which is privileged and protected from disclosure by Federal and State confidentiality laws, rules or regulations. This e-mail and attachments, if any, are intended for the designated addressee only . If you are not the designated addressee, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, may be unlawful and may subject you to legal consequences. If you have received this e-mail and attachments in error, please contact Independent Health immediately at (716) 631-3001 and delete the e-mail and its attachments from your computer. Thank you for your attention.

    >>> andru..bjectstyle.org 06/10/05 03:33PM >>>
    This likely means that your driver location is not known to the Modeler.
    So go to "Tools -> Preferences -> ClassPath" and add separate entries for
    the three jars that make up the Microsoft driver. Click "Save", then try a
    connection test again.

    Andrus