Re: Conn to MS SQL Server in Modeler

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 16:14:27 EDT

    Last time when I worked with SQL Server, it was these three: msbase.jar,
    mssqlserver.jar, msutil.jar... Yours look similar, but as I never used
    WebSphere (and didn't even know it has its own version of those drivers),
    I can't comment on those.

    Or you can try an open source jTDS driver - http://jtds.sourceforge.net/
    In some of my tests it showed much better support for the latest JDBC
    features compared to the one from MS.

    Andrus