Cayenne Enumerations

From: Gentry, Michael \(Contractor\) ("Gentry,)
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 17:50:19 EDT

    OK, I think it might be ready for public consumption/testing ...

    http://www.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/Enumerations+Example

    It works in my test command-line application and my Tapestry
    application. If anyone else wants to give it a whirl, that would be
    great. Adapters (or adaptors for the NeXTies out there) for other GUI
    frameworks would be nice, too.

    I think it would be interesting to have Cayenne Modeler or a standalone
    tool/template that could somehow be used to generate the enumeration
    classes from a template, since they are pretty cookie-cutter, if given a
    data source. If anyone has ideas in this regard, please post them
    (remember, I'm an Objective-C hack trying to do some Java).

    Thanks!

    /dev/mrg