RE: Cayenne Enumerations

From: Gentry, Michael \(Contractor\) ("Gentry,)
Date: Tue Jun 14 2005 - 08:52:25 EDT

    Yeah, I know there'd need to be a lot of CM support added to support it,
    which is why I was thinking a templating system of some kind might be
    easier if you could provide a data source for the enumeration data. I'm
    just not terribly familiar with the Java templating type systems out
    there. I'm actually considering a bash script at the moment ...

    Suggestions welcome. :-)

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg