Re: i18n

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Fri Jun 24 2005 - 09:19:51 EDT

    Please disregard the following message. It was sent before I saw the
    other messages in the thread. At this point, it doesn't seem
    worthwhile to answer it :-)

    --
    Kevin

    On Jun 24, 2005, at 9:13 AM, Kevin Menard wrote: > > Interesting idea. This was more of what I was getting at with my > original question too. In this case however, how would one specify > a default in the event that some content was not translated? Is > there a way to configure it to fallback to the default table if the > locale-specific one doesn't have any content? I'd imagine this > goes beyond the role of Cayenne, but it is it straightforward to > coerce Cayenne into doing such?