Re: Sorting Relationships

From: Michael Gentry (Yes, I'm a Contractor) ("Michael)
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 10:41:27 EDT

    I agree. It's usually not too much trouble to wrap the relationship if
    really needed to sort it -- or just fetch them in the order you need. If
    the destination is a GUI, I'd argue the GUI should be responsible for
    sorting and not Cayenne. The presentation of data probably shouldn't be
    handled by the model. :-)

    /dev/mrg