Re: SelectQuery and table that is synonym

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Fri Jul 08 2005 - 18:02:03 EDT

    Kevin Menard <kmenar..ervprise.com> wrote:
    > I can't comment on JDeveloper, since I've never used it, but clicking
    > "Attach Source" when stepping into Cayenne classes works in Eclipse.
    > You only have to do it once and Eclipse remembers from then on.

    I was strongly motivated to use JDeveloper to get drag-and-drop GUI JSF
    support.
    However, I found it difficult and complex to use compared to Eclipse.
    I ended up using it just to design some initial pages, then gave up on it
    entirely.

    As for database browsing, you can install the Quantum DB database plugin for
    Eclipse, and that seems to work fine for anything I've needed.

    -Mike