Re: SelectQuery and table that is synonym

From: Joshua Pyle (joshua.t.pyl..mail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 08 2005 - 18:06:36 EDT

    QuantumDB has been working like a charm for me. And for JSF editing
    look at www.m7.com/NitroX and their JSF support. We use NitroX for
    the Struts, JSP, the AppXaminer, and AppXRay. Its like having a
    Struts compiler.

    --
    Joshua T. Pyle
    Go has always existed.

    On 7/8/05, Mike Kienenberger <mkienen..laska.net> wrote: > Kevin Menard <kmenar..ervprise.com> wrote: > > I can't comment on JDeveloper, since I've never used it, but clicking > > "Attach Source" when stepping into Cayenne classes works in Eclipse. > > You only have to do it once and Eclipse remembers from then on. > > I was strongly motivated to use JDeveloper to get drag-and-drop GUI JSF > support. > However, I found it difficult and complex to use compared to Eclipse. > I ended up using it just to design some initial pages, then gave up on it > entirely. > > As for database browsing, you can install the Quantum DB database plugin for > Eclipse, and that seems to work fine for anything I've needed. > > -Mike >