Setting defalu values

From: Dhruti Ramani (dhrutiraman..ahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 12:25:56 EDT

    Hi,
    I was wondering if there is a way to set all default values for some fields in cayenne modeler. For example, for one of my fields value will be 10 by default. Is there a way to set that in cayenne modeler so i dont have to set that in java?

    Thanks, Sorry if I am asking something extra.
    Denna

    http://mail.yahoo.com