Re: Question Concerning XML - Was: M5 is out

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Sat Jul 23 2005 - 13:33:38 EDT

    On Jul 23, 2005, at 12:04 PM, Adrian Wiesmann wrote:

    > returns everything as expected. There is no need to call
    > xmlEncoder.getXml().
    >
    > Not sure if this is intended or an error though :)

    Thanks for the feedback. I'll take a look into this. My first
    thought is that there was some reason for doing this, but my second
    thought is that it's not very consistent and that that's probably not
    the way it should be done. I plan on writing up a Confluence post on
    how to use everything, which should help clarify some of this.

    --
    Kevin