Deleting Object from M to M relation

From: Dhruti Ramani (dhrutiraman..ahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 09:09:12 EDT

    Hi,
    Sorry I am asking this question again.

    I am using cayenne1.1 and postgresql7 as database.
    I have M to M relation between SystemUser and UserRole objects, join table is called UserRole_SystemUser.

    Now if I add some SystemUser to UserRole I don't have any problems but when I try to delete the user from UserRole and if i say commitChanges() it throws following exception,

    INFO QUERYLOGGER : DELETE FROM UserRole_SystemUser WHERE
    INFO QUERYLOGGER : *** error.
    java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: parse: parse error at end of input

    I really need help with this.
    Thanks,
    Denna

    http://mail.yahoo.com