Delete Rule Error

From: Emre Yilmaz (emre.yilma..tr.com.tr)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 10:48:55 EDT

    Hello,

    I want to delete a relational table row. Although I set the relation delete
    rule nullify, it is not set the relation null.
    *SystemLogs table has column of LogTypeId and LogTypeId has relatýon with
    Id (P.K. column) of LogType table.
    *When I delete a row of LogType table, LogTypeId column of SystemLogs table
    , which has relation of deleted row of LogType table, is not nullified
    automaticly.
    *My observation is that this rule is not work after the contex
    commitChanges(); line.

    Can you help me. Thanks...

    IMSTP.gif

    03b_2.jpg