Re: Performance?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Aug 27 2005 - 08:36:00 EDT

    Hi Gili,

    To the best of my knowledge nobody has ever done any formal
    benchmarking.

    I know from experience that Cayenne performs well under very heavy
    loads, but of course you'd have to do some tweaking to achieve the
    best results. Cayenne provides a number of tools to do that. You may
    have noticed many of them already. I am talking about prefetching,
    pagination, data rows, and such.

    Andrus