Maximum cache size?

From: Gili (cowwo..bs.darktech.org)
Date: Sun Aug 28 2005 - 02:09:03 EDT

    Hi,

            I can see one can configure the maximum number of objects cached across
    a DataDomain but I don't see how one can configure the maximum cache
    size in terms of bytes or how many of each kind of DataNode may be
    cached. I mean, if the cache consists of 10,000 objects but I don't get
    to control which objects these are this could range anywhere from 10,000
    bytes to 10,000 MB for me. That's a pretty big range! :)

            Is there a way to better control the cache?

    Thanks,
    Gili

    --
    http://www.desktopbeautifier.com/