Re: Overriding Optimistic Locking setting?

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 29 2005 - 14:32:49 EDT

    It's worth supporting as a built-in, and it may be currently possible
    as a workaround to simply subclass the query and set
    isUsingOptimisticLocking() to always return false.

    Open a Jira issue. I can't say when I'll get around to it on my own,
    so a patch would speed things up (my thoughts are another boolean flag
    on query: willUseOptimisticLocking()? that's true by default).