Re: Keyboard navigation added

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 11:26:10 EDT

    You want to make sure you're subscribed to the cayenne-devel list, and
    probably post questions/comments like this on there.

    Do you know if your fix in CAY-358 works with non-InnoDB tables?
    I don't use mysql, but that seems like a reasonable question. Few
    things happen without someone providing a first attempt, so go ahead
    and try to generate some patches. Worse case is that someone else
    will have to clean them up first :)

    Not sure what you're asking for NetBeans, but if you're asking about
    contributing a NetBeans IDE configuration, just create a patch for it
    like anything else. It should end up in cvs under
    cayenne/contrib/ide/

    -Mike