Keyboard navigation added

From: Gili (cowwo..bs.darktech.org)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 00:39:36 EDT

    Hi Andrus,

            I'm the hopes of becoming more proactive with Cayenne I've fixed one of
    the issues I've reported:
    http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CAY-353

            I was wondering whether you could please take a look at another issue I
    reported: http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CAY-358

            I believe it will involve adding new methods to JdbcAdapter and
    MysqlAdapter so I am uncomfortable making this change myself at this
    time. I'd appreciate you taking a look at this because I plan on using
    the dev builds on my machine very soon and mysql issues affect me directly.

            Also, I've got a Netbeans 4.2 project file for Cayenne (I converted the
    Eclipse one). Do I zip all the files up (there are a few of them) and
    attach them to a JIRA issue?

    Thank you,
    Gili

    --