RE: Yet another optimistic locking question

From: Gentry, Michael \(Contractor\) ("Gentry,)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 12:19:44 EDT

    This is why there is a thread just about every week on the Tapestry list
    about Hibernate + Lazy Initialization (or whatever -- their version of a
    fault) exceptions. Hibernate doesn't seem to work too well
    out-of-the-box in a web-based application. That second request/response
    loop can be a killer.

    /dev/mrg