Re: DataContext.performNonSelectingQuery()

From: Gili (cowwo..bs.darktech.org)
Date: Mon Sep 05 2005 - 13:17:27 EDT

            Ah! Good point.

            I'm having a hard time figuring out the query stuff (and Mike hasn't
    joined IRC today). Could you please try answering some of these related
    emails?

    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-user/2005/09/0069.html
    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-user/2005/09/0059.html
    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-user/2005/09/0067.html

            I was going to try using DeleteBatchQuery (I saw an old email
    mentioning this is the preferred method under 1.2) but the Javadoc is
    very light and I don't understand how to use it. I want to conditionally
    delete all objects matching a certain qualifier but this qualifier
    involves an SQL nested query. I'm not sure how to represent this under
    Cayenne.

    Thank you,
    Gili

    --