Getting up and running

From: Gili (cowwo..bs.darktech.org)
Date: Tue Sep 06 2005 - 11:34:40 EDT

            I would appreciate some help getting Cayenne up and running. I ported
    most of my application over to Cayenne and my code finally compiles. Now
    when I try getting up and running I get:

    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
    org.apache.commons.collections.IteratorUtils.singletonIterator(Ljava/lang/Object;)Lorg/apache/commons/collections/ResettableIterator;
             at
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.map.ObjAttribute.getDbPathIterator(ObjAttribute.java:216)

            I've got cayenne.jar in my classpath. This would all go a lot quicker
    (and with less email on the list) if someone could join me at #cayenne
    on IRC :)

    Gili

    --
    http://www.desktopbeautifier.com/