Re: Getting up and running

From: Paul Cowan (pwc2..ahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 06 2005 - 11:39:37 EDT

    You need the Jakarta Commons library...

    The volume of your questions has gone from humorous to annoying. Could you
    give my bulging inbox a break and figure something out for yourself? Does: 1
    person * 7 days * 2 lists * 120 messages (!) =
    http://thingy.apana.org.au/~fun/fuckhead.html ? I apologize to our gracious
    hosts and everyone else, I will say no more.

    --- Gili <cowwo..bs.darktech.org> wrote:

    > I would appreciate some help getting Cayenne up and running. I ported
    > most of my application over to Cayenne and my code finally compiles. Now
    > when I try getting up and running I get:
    >
    > java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:

    org.apache.commons.collections.IteratorUtils.singletonIterator(Ljava/lang/Object;)Lorg/apache/commons/collections/ResettableIterator;
    > at

    org.objectstyle.cayenne.map.ObjAttribute.getDbPathIterator(ObjAttribute.java:216)