Re: Getting up and running

From: Gili (cowwo..bs.darktech.org)
Date: Tue Sep 06 2005 - 11:45:52 EDT

            Paul... A lot of the questions I've posed over the past couple days are
    due to the fact I'm ramping up with Cayenne. I'm sorry if your inbox
    suffers but where else am I supposed to ask? As I mentioned in a
    previous email, I believe a lot of these questions would be better
    handled on IRC but right now the channel is empty ... so what else am I
    to do?

            Also please note that the aforementioned problem was not due to a
    missing Jakarta Commons library but due to a version conflict (which is
    harder to diagnose). Sorry for all the questions, though I don't think
    this in any way justifies sending me the link you did. Rudeness belongs
    on IRC, not mailing lists :)

    Gili

    --
    http://www.desktopbeautifier.com/