"is null" qualifier not working in modeler

From: Gili (cowwo..bs.darktech.org)
Date: Fri Sep 09 2005 - 03:16:21 EDT

    Hi,

            I've declared a SelectQuery in the modeler. The qualifier is set to
    "parent = null" where "parent" is a to-one relationship. Anyway, at
    runtime with logging enabled I can see that "parent is null" is never
    passed onto the SQL query, as a result I am getting results back where
    the parent is non-null. I am invoking the query using:

    context.performQuery("DefaultTheme.getRoot", false);

            it does not take any parameters. I tried searching the mailing list but
    found no mention of this. Is my qualifier syntax wrong or is something
    wrong with the modeler?

    Thank you,
    Gili

    --