Re: "is null" qualifier not working in modeler

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 09 2005 - 09:31:13 EDT

    Qualifier null handling is database-dependent.
    Some databases require "is null" and some require "= null" while some
    will accept both.

    You'd either have to explicitly choose the supported type for your
    query or (probably better) use "value = $nullValue" and set $nullValue
    to null in your use of the qualifier. That should allow Cayenne to
    correctly choose the right operator.