Re: "is null" qualifier not working in modeler

From: Gili (cowwo..bs.darktech.org)
Date: Fri Sep 09 2005 - 12:14:20 EDT

            It's caused by a bug in Cayenne's handling of cached queries. I'm
    tracking down the exact source now. You can clearly see that the
    original query has a working qualifier whereas the new cached query is
    missing it. I'll let you know in a few mins where the problem is...

    Gili

    --
    http://www.desktopbeautifier.com/